Skip to main content

REVELATION

My name is Emmanuel Senayon. I thank God for his divine grace in my life who gave me the golden grace to see this revelation. The Lord promised me in my first encounter, to visit me again, to show me the mystery because his coming is very near and Satan is working so hard to win souls for his ugly kingdom. It all happened on the 26th of January 2013 around 6am in the morning when I slept and I didn't know that my body was already dead here on earth. I saw the Lord, he said, "COME! I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE PLAN OF THE DEVIL AGAINST MAN." The Lord took my hand and we arrived before the throne of
the Devil, and I saw Devil on the throne. He was laughing with an ugly voice, saying, "I must win their souls. Their souls are mine!! Hahaha!!" The Lord told me to watch carefully so that I would be able to tell others what I saw. I saw two demons. They brought a man before the throne of the Devil. The man was a sorcerer, and immediately, when the Devil saw him, he laughed and said, ‘‘Welcome my faithful servant." The Devil began to question the two demons with great anger saying, "How many souls did he win for me?" The demon said, "7 million." Then the Devil began to laugh and again he asked the demon, "How many of the seven million have died?" The demon replied, "2 million." The Devil began to laugh saying, "Their souls belong to me! Ha ha ha!" Again the Devil asked the demon, "How many planes did he crash?" The demon replied, "Six." And, again the Devil asked the demon, "How many car accidents did he cause?" The demon said, "Many." The Devil said with a great anger, "I have a gift for you! I must give you a gift!" Suddenly I saw a huge demon with a very ugly cup in his hand. Inside the cup was a dark acid. The demon gave it to the man and the Devil, in a powerful voice told the man, "Drink it. Drink it. Drink it." The man drank it and his body began to melt. The acid began to eat his body and his flesh burst into pieces! The man cried bitterly. He looked for a way to escape but the Devil laughed and said, "I tricked you and you followed my deception. You will never get out of this place. Your soul is mine! Hahaha!" Then the Devil said, "Take him away!" The demon took him and he was thrown into the fire! He was crying bitterly with great, deep feelings because the torment of Hell is so great. (Isaiah 5:14) The Devil was saying this because many souls are ending their lives in Hell fire. The Lord was crying like a baby because many Christians no longer win souls for Christ. My friend, it is time. We must say no to the work of the flesh and win souls for Christ. (Matthew 10:7). The Devil was laughing loudly. He called out to a demon and said, "Go to the highway and cause accidents." The demon obeyed him and quickly ran to the earth. The Devil called out another demon saying, "Go to the air and cause a plane crash!" The Devil called out another demon saying, "Go quickly and make the artists expose their nakedness and expose their bodies on TV, the internet, and on paper. Go and make the prostitutes release their new videos!" They all obeyed him and ran to the earth quickly. We must be careful of what we watch on TV, the internet, and also on paper [magazines and newspapers etc.] because the Devil is out there, looking for whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:8). Later, I saw some powerful beasts. They told the man, "You used us to hurt people while you were on earth. It is now our turn to hurt." They began to torment the man and the man cried bitterly. He even sought for death but it was too late for him because any soul that arrives in Hell will never get out. He will be there forever. (Matthew 22:13). This is a great challenge to us as Christians. Just one servant of the Devil won seven million souls. Two million of those have already died. Now they are in great torment. How many people did you tell about Christ today? Some have not even won just one soul for Christ. I remember in 2011, I had a revelation and I saw the Devil on the throne saying, "Who shall separate me from my glory?" Then the Devil called a brother in Hell fire saying, "Joseph, do you now believe that Hell fire is real? Do you now believe my kingdom is real?" I saw the brother crying bitterly. The demon was tormenting him furiously. The Lord showed me the life story of the brother. While he was still on earth, he never believed Hell fire existed and he also taught his fellowship member that Hell fire was not real. He taught them that man only needed to seek blessings. He told them Hell fire was not real, and when a man dies, he dies forever and his soul would never go anywhere. Now he is in Hell fire crying, and saying, "Now I believe. Please take me out! Now I believe!" The Devil said, "Your soul is mine! You will be here forever!" This is a great lesson for those of you that thought Hell fire is not real. Now, repent and be saved. Hell fire is so real. (Matthew 13:50)(Matthew 25:30). A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT A COMPLETE ARMOR I saw a brother coming to Jesus when he died. He was happy because he thought he had made it to Heaven at last. When he got before Jesus Christ, Jesus was weeping deeply. He said to the brother, "Gabriel, where is your sword of truth? Where is your breast plate of righteousness that I gave to you? I gave you complete armor. Where are they?" The brother said, "I left it at my friend’s house, please let me go and take it back." The Lord told him, "It is too late. You cannot go back again because I warned you but you never listened to me. I know you not!" The brother was crying with great sorrow saying, "Please give me the chance to go back. Please Lord, please, please!" The Lord shouted angrily saying, "Depart! Depart! Depart! For I know you not! Depart from me!" and a great storm just carried him away. The Lord showed me the life story of the brother. While he was on earth, he never went out to win souls for the Lord. Whenever the Lord told him to go and tell people about the gospel, he would procrastinate. The Devil spoke into his heart, "Sit down and read your bible. You will go tomorrow." When tomorrow arrived, the Lord told him, "Gabriel, go and warn that sinner to repent and be saved." Then, Satan would speak into his heart, "Gabriel sit down and read your Bible. Tomorrow you shall do that" He began to obey the voice of Satan. (2 Corinthians 11:13-14). He went to his friend’s house and instead of telling his friend about Jesus they started to discuss a business matter. The brother lost his salvation through the evil advice of his friend. He began to live a sinful life, just like his friend. That was why he told the Lord that he left his breastplate of righteousness at his friend’s house. The Lord told me, "TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEIR ARMOR MUST BE COMPLETE. TELL THEM THEY MUST NOT LOSE THEIR ARMOR!" (Ephesians 6:10-18). The brother arrived in Hell fire. I saw a big snake with many thorns on his body. The snake said, "Gabriel that was how I deceived the first man to lose the real image of God. (Genesis 3) I deceived you and you followed my deception. I will torment you forever!" The big snake entered the body of the brother and was hurting him. The man cried bitterly but he could not get out of the fire. The Devil began to laugh saying, "Your soul is mine! I must win you all!" Christians, it is time to develop our relationship with God because many of them end their lives in Hell fire just because of small sins. We must confess our sins and forsake them, because the standard of God stands sure. (2 timothy 2:19) KING SAUL IN HELL FIRE The Lord said, "COME, I WANT TO SHOW YOU A KING." I saw a man chained down to a throne. A demon was tormenting him furiously. The Lord told me it was King Saul. When King Saul saw me, he said, "You are here. Go and tell my people I am here. Tell them they should not disobey God. Tell the children of Israel that they must obey the voice of the Lord. My disobedience led me to this place. (1 Samuel 13:13-14) (1 Samuel 15:22-26) (1 Samuel 16:14) I was a murder. I killed myself. I thought I was the owner of my life. (1 Samuel 31:4) Please tell them Hell fire is real." He was crying for help but the demon continued to torment him. Please le

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Natural tips to lose belly fat

“How do I lose my belly fat? These is one of the questions asked by a lot of people on a regular basis. I’ve tried several things but nothing worked”. When I ask what have you tried, I hear 100 daily sit-ups, cutting calories drastically, excess cardio, fat burners, etc. Belly Fat If you can’t lose your belly fat, you’re using the wrong approach. You don’t need endless sit-ups, supplements, starving yourself or worse surgery. Here are the 10 best ways to lose your belly fat – quickly and naturally. 1. Stop Doing Crunches . Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches. Crunches can also cause

17 Tips To Motivate Adult Learners by Christopher Pappas

The introduction of learning technology and the changing workplace recently increased the importance of adult learning . However, there comes the problem of motivating adult learners . There are a few things that stand in the way to motivating adults to start learning . How To Motivate Adult Learners Adults, unlike children, teenagers and students, in most cases, have a lot of things on their minds and your eLearning course is probably the last one of them. In addition, your adult learners don't see the rewards

Surprising Brain Hacks That Bring Enormous Confidence 7 Surprising Brain Hacks to Build Enormous Confidence by Philip Pape

Are you ever held back by a lack of confidence? Does this prevent you from achieving your goals and becoming ultimately successful?