Skip to main content

Please go through this testimony to quicken your spirit

*TESTIMONY OF A BROTHER WHO DIED AT A FELLOWSHIP CAMP GROUND BUT LATER SENT BACK BY JESUS WITH A MESSAGE.*

I got a message today that not only greatly shook me to my very foundation, but also COMPELLED me, to re-examine my life
HERE, in the light of ETERNITY! I plead with you to kindly go through.It might turn out to be the greatest favour you'll ever do yourself


*AN ACCOUNT OF MY TRIP TO HEAVEN WITH JESUS: THE URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE MASTER*

By the special grace of God, I came across the gospel of Jesus Christ some years back. While confessing my sins on my knees in prayers, pleading for forgiveness with faith in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ, Jesus showed me mercy and saved my soul (I became born again). I pressed forward in prayers; He sanctified my soul and later baptized me with the Holy Ghost and fire.  On Thursday, July 30, 2015, I heard an audible voice that said to me, “You will embark on a journey from which you might either return or not.” This happened right in the Tabernacle while I was praying on my knees, just immediately after the Faith Clinic by my District Superintendent (DS) during the Worker’s Conference that preceded the recently concluded annual camp meeting of The Apostolic Faith Church at Faith City, Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria. Thereafter, I began to have some strange feelings of sickness in my body that made people to ask what happened to me. In faith, I replied, “All is well.” At 12:02am on Sunday, August 2, 2015 as I was sleeping in the dormitory where I was lodged, an unseen hand woke me up and I heard the same audible voice again, this time telling me to go to the tabernacle to pray. At this time, I was so sick and feeling as though my head was spilt into two. Owing to this, I started whispering some prayers as I lay down. After much reluctance on my part, I heard the same voice again saying, “Go to the Tabernacle and I will heal you.” In obedience, I managed to get up and went to the tabernacle. On getting there, I wrote a prayer request asking God for healing. I had no strength to kneel down again but could only manage to lie down at the altar to pray. I beckoned to a nearby usher to get me any minister of God around to pray for me. At that point, it seemed the end had come. I remembered the usher came back alone, knelt down beside me and started praying for me. (It was after the whole incident, the usher later narrated to me he did that at the bidding of the minister he saw and that on his way  back to me he heard the audible voice of Jesus that I sustained satanic arrows attack). As he was praying for me I realized my strength was reducing and my voice going down gradually as I was answering “Amen” till I could not utter anymore word. That was all I remembered while I was here. Then I discovered I (my spirit) was moved out of my body; and as my spirit stood up, I saw my body lying down flat on the floor with shot arrows before my body. As I turned away from my body, I saw the Lord Jesus standing beside me, full of glory and was wearing a glowing face, so glowing that I could not look at His face. He told me to look into the darkness at western part of the tabernacle (West Pavilion side). I saw some people inside the darkness shooting arrows to my body that was lying on the floor (then I realized the sickness was as a result of the attack). I then anxiously asked Him who those firing these arrows were, but He told me I did not have to know them. In a twinkling of an eye, we were out of the tabernacle and in a very different atmosphere; the place was filled with glory: beautiful houses, awesome scenery, more than words could express. I immediately knew we were in Heaven. Jesus then took me to a very beautiful house that I can not describe with words. That was the second time He would take me to that particular house. (The first incident was on an earlier account when He took me to Heaven). There I saw people that wore white garment like myself moving toward the other side of Heaven together with me. Then I came to a river in front of me, and as I tried to cross over, I could not while others that were wearing same white garment did freely. The more I tried to, the more difficult it became and Jesus was looking at me. That prompted me to request Jesus to let me cross over. But He said in His response that “those that crossed over can not come back to the earth”. I then started pleading with Him to let me cross the river so that I would not come back to earth in order to escape the pains and struggles I was going through on earth. Then, the Lord Jesus told me He would not allow my corpse to be taken back home from camp meeting so that my demise may not drive people away from Him. At this time, I did not remember I have a wife, children or any earthly possessions. When Jesus would not permit me in spite of my persistent pleading to let me cross over, I reminded Him of my sufferings on earth. That was when Jesus then told me He permitted everything to happen to me. (Things have been so rough for me generally from my childhood and that continued even after I met Christ; from one battle to the other). The Lord Jesus went further to quote Revelation 13:7, “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred, and tongues, and nations.” To my joy, He also added Revelation 12:11, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” After realizing the seriousness of His stand not to let me over, I asked for the Late Rev. Soyinka, the second Africa Overseer of The Apostolic Faith Church. He replied, “That is my true servant and in here (Heaven) with me”. I further asked of our third Africa Overseer, the Late Rev. Paul Akazue. He told me he is equally with Him in Heaven, but having sustained injury, He had to take him early in order for His work not to suffer.In another twinkling of an eye, we were back in the Tabernacle on the campground and the Lord took me to different lodging centers for campers. Our first place of visit was the lodging place of my DS where we met him praying on his knees in the night (this gladdened my heart). We left there for the lodging dormitory upstairs, above the “Information Centre” where I was lodged with other ministers. We met people sleeping physically, but many, according to Jesus, were more deeply asleep spiritually. Jesus pointed to my pastor who was physically sleeping but not asleep spiritually and said; “he is mine”. We thereafter found ourselves (Jesus and I) back in the Tabernacle. Meanwhile, we never walked to any of those places we went to, the movement was at the speed of thought. There were people praying very fervently in the Tabernacle but the Lord Jesus said something very sad. He said people were not ready for His coming. I was surprised at that and now asked about those people that were praying. In His response, He said MANY OF THEM ARE INSIDE THE HOUSE AND CRYING TO HIM FOR RESCUE WHILE THEY ARE DENYING HIM ACCESS TO DO THE RESCUE BY LOCKING THE DOOR OF THE ROOM WHILE HE (JESUS) IS WAITING OUTSIDE TO DELIVER THEM BUT COULD NOT ENTER SINCE THE DOOR IS LOCKED. Jesus also added that people today are particular about "all these things" that He promised would be added effortlessly if they would seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness. (Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”).He went further to say many had their names initially written in the Book of Life but because of the cares and pursuits of the things of this world, they forget to prepare for His coming, and their names are removed from the Book of Life. They do not remember HOME again but are rather praying for earthly things, "all these things", while forgetting to continually “seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness”. Interestingly, He said He still have few who are renewing and retaining their names in the Book of Life daily by washing in His blood. He now added that all things are set in Heaven for His coming but only few are ready; just like a drop of water in a bowl. Jesus then specifically said He is sending me back to the world for a particular purpose: to tell people that *HIS COMING IS VERY, VERY IMMINENT AND AS A MATTER OF FACT LESS THAN ‘1 HOUR’*. He also gave me a particular message for my wife (that was the moment I remembered I was married and had children). I then replied Jesus that how would that be, since I am not a pastor, neither an overseer nor a man of many words? The Lord Jesus
replied and said He would back me up whenever and wherever I am to give the testimony. Jesus added that there would be three categories of people that would listen to my testimony. The first would hear the word and spread it, the second group will hear and amend their ways and He will save them, the third group will disregard the warning and perish. Jesus Christ was greeting and congratulating me but I did not answer since I was not happy just because He wanted me to come back. Having noticed that in me, HE said, “I will be with you.”At last Jesus asked me to return to my body that was lying on the floor on the altar in the Tabernacle.  As I was reluctant, He instructed me the second time and I entered. That was when I woke up and started crying. I was still seeing Jesus Christ standing as I stood up physically and I noticed the headache and the whole sickness had disappeared. Jesus Christ later vanished from my sight while I was sharing the testimony with the same usher that prayed with me. I traveled back home to Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria that very Sunday. I was surprised to later hear that my DS said in his sermon that very day that Jesus told him the name of many have been removed from the Book of Life but promised to deliver them if they would repent and pray. It was also mentioned in his subsequent words of admonition during the campmeeting that many are half-dead spiritually and pursuing material things in their prayers. This confirms the spirit of God to be one. IT COULD HAPPEN IN A MOMENT FROM NOW. If you haven’t given your life to Christ, or already derailed in your focus, there is no better time than NOW to make amend and right the wrongs! Please pray and make a decision today. Which of the three groups you want to belong? I plead with you to please be part of those that will amend their ways and also partake in sharing the message. Please do not keep this message to yourself, help share with as many people as you come across in all platforms.

*REMEMBER, WE DON’T HAVE TIME


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Victor Duru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Natural tips to lose belly fat

“How do I lose my belly fat? These is one of the questions asked by a lot of people on a regular basis. I’ve tried several things but nothing worked”. When I ask what have you tried, I hear 100 daily sit-ups, cutting calories drastically, excess cardio, fat burners, etc. Belly Fat If you can’t lose your belly fat, you’re using the wrong approach. You don’t need endless sit-ups, supplements, starving yourself or worse surgery. Here are the 10 best ways to lose your belly fat – quickly and naturally. 1. Stop Doing Crunches . Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches. Crunches can also cause

17 Tips To Motivate Adult Learners by Christopher Pappas

The introduction of learning technology and the changing workplace recently increased the importance of adult learning . However, there comes the problem of motivating adult learners . There are a few things that stand in the way to motivating adults to start learning . How To Motivate Adult Learners Adults, unlike children, teenagers and students, in most cases, have a lot of things on their minds and your eLearning course is probably the last one of them. In addition, your adult learners don't see the rewards

Surprising Brain Hacks That Bring Enormous Confidence 7 Surprising Brain Hacks to Build Enormous Confidence by Philip Pape

Are you ever held back by a lack of confidence? Does this prevent you from achieving your goals and becoming ultimately successful?