Skip to main content

SHOCKING NEWS: THE EX- MUSLIM PRIEST SAID THAT ”ALL MUSLIM MUST CHANGE TO CHRISTIAN TO AVOID HELL FIRE”



While I was working in a muslim mosque as
an imam, as a parish priest, I preach in my
parish that Jesus Christ is not God, for me,
God was only Allah, and I believed Allah
never got married, so no sons for Allah. So I
preached there that Jesus is not God. Then
somebody ask me, who is Jesus?’’ from the
crowd. Maybe a muslim, but he asked me,
who is Jesus?’’ I was preaching he is not God,
but the question is who is he? To know who
is Jesus? I read the entire Koran once again:
114 chapters, 6666 in the Koran when I read
it, the name of prophet Muhammad. I found
it in Koran 4 places, but the name of Jesus I
found in 25 places. There itself, I was a little
confused. Why does the Koran give more
preference to Jesus? And second thing, I
could not see any woman’s name in Koran:
the Prophet Muhammad’s mother’s name, or
wife’s name, no, in the Koran, there is only
one woman’s name that i found is Mariam,
the mother of Jesus no other woman’s name.
And in the holy Koran chapter 3, the name of
the chapter is family of Mariam,’’ and holy
Koran chapter 19, the name of the chapter
itself is ‘’MARIAM’’ one chapter is ‘’MARIAM’’
so I was very curious to know why does
Koran says all these things about MARIAM,
holy Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says
that Mary was born without original sin, she
never committed any sin in her life, she was
ever virgin.
Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went
to heaven with her physical body. Even the
assumption is writing in the holy Koran and
then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3 verses
45 to 55 verses, there is 10 point which the
Koran makes about Jesus. The first thing Koran
says (kallimatulli) the arabic word which means
‘’the of God’’ and second thing is ( ahimokuli )
which mean spirit of God and the third (isa
masi) which means Jesus Christ so Koran give
the name for Jesus WORD OF GOD, SPIRIT OF
GOD, JESUS CHRIST. And then Koran says that
Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2
days old. after his birth he began to speak ,
Koran says that Jesus created a live bird with
mud. He took some mud, he formed a bird;
when breathed into it, it became a live bird. So
I think Jesus can give life because he gave life
to mud, clay, and then Koran says that Jesus
cured a man born blind and a man with
leprosy, e.t.c
Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life to
dead people; Jesus went to heaven; he is still
alive and he will come again. When I saw all
these things in the Koran I taught of what
Koran says about Muhammad, according to the
Koran, prophet Muhammad is not the word of
God, not spirit of God he never spoke when he
was 2 days old, he never created any bird with
mud, he never cure any sick people, he never
raised any dead people, he himself died, and
according to Islam he is not alive and he will
not come back. So there is a lot of different
between these two prophets. I didn’t call Jesus,
God, you know my idea was ‘’He is a prophet
but he is a prophet greater than Muhammad;
so one day I went to my teacher, the one who
taught me 10 years in Arabic college, and I ask
him, teacher, how did God created the
universe? Then he said God created the
universe through the word,’’ THROUGH THE
WORD. Then my question is: ‘’WORD’’ is creator
or creation? He must clear this, my question is
whether the WORD of God is creator or
creation. Koran says Jesus is WORD of God. If
my teacher says word of God is creator, which
means Jesus is the creator, then muslim must
become Christian suppose if he says the word
is creation he will be trapped. You know why?
He said everything was created through the
word. Suppose if he said the word is creation,
then how did God created the word? So he
cannot say that the word is creator, or creation,
so he was quite angry he push me out of his
room and said word is not God, not creator or
the creation you get out of here, ‘’he said
The reason why Muslim doesn’t accept to be
Christian is because they are blinded with the
wrong teaching of their priest, Imam. They said
that the word is cr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Natural tips to lose belly fat

“How do I lose my belly fat? These is one of the questions asked by a lot of people on a regular basis. I’ve tried several things but nothing worked”. When I ask what have you tried, I hear 100 daily sit-ups, cutting calories drastically, excess cardio, fat burners, etc. Belly Fat If you can’t lose your belly fat, you’re using the wrong approach. You don’t need endless sit-ups, supplements, starving yourself or worse surgery. Here are the 10 best ways to lose your belly fat – quickly and naturally. 1. Stop Doing Crunches . Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches. Crunches can also cause

17 Tips To Motivate Adult Learners by Christopher Pappas

The introduction of learning technology and the changing workplace recently increased the importance of adult learning . However, there comes the problem of motivating adult learners . There are a few things that stand in the way to motivating adults to start learning . How To Motivate Adult Learners Adults, unlike children, teenagers and students, in most cases, have a lot of things on their minds and your eLearning course is probably the last one of them. In addition, your adult learners don't see the rewards

Surprising Brain Hacks That Bring Enormous Confidence 7 Surprising Brain Hacks to Build Enormous Confidence by Philip Pape

Are you ever held back by a lack of confidence? Does this prevent you from achieving your goals and becoming ultimately successful?